Monday, March 22, 2010

Full Speed Ahead!

As we graduated from school we are equipped with knowledge and courage to attain our very own goal. But for me it's not easy to attain it, huge waves, storms and obstacles are heading straight ahead of me which delayed me to go on that destination, but it made me a better strong person. Even though my colleagues are now a few steps ahead of me, my will to reach my goal is still strong and getting stronger as I go on.

Now that I'm getting close to it, I won't let those huge waves, storms and obstacles to stop me again, I will surely surpass them with this knowledge and courage equipped on me; and of course with faith in God, those obstacles are nothing but dust. So hold on everyone, I'm gonna set my sails and steer FULL SPEED AHEAD to aim for my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment